Sarah Sheila Birnbach
Birnbach Success Solutions
Sarah Sheila Birnbach has been working with organizations for over 34 years on successful volunteer management. During Sarah’s session, she’ll provide tools to take your chapter to greatness and help:
- Develop a more effective volunteer recruitment process
- Increase the diversity of your volunteer leadership
- Maximize new talent while honoring your veteran volunteers
- Improve the performance of your chapter
Anthony Smith, CPM®, CCIM
Past President Anthony Smith, CPM® will send you off on a high note by sharing stories of what he learned on his path to IREM® President. He’ll inspire you to think bigger about your own leadership legacy and give you some tips on how to make the most out of your volunteer role for your personal and professional development.
Your Company, Your Brand
Sustainable Reputation Management Strategies
Attendees will understand the importance of the reputation managed through personal, company, and social media trending. If you want to take your company to the next level of increased rating reviews, let Jonathan Saar’s Market Me Social” founder and trainer along with First Communities Stacey Smith Executive Director of Talent Development give you the path to follow!
- How important is it for your company to understand and embrace the importance of digital reputation management
- Your reputation matters today and tomorrow and years to come. Are you representing with authenticity? Do you have a sustainable plan of action that is dynamic to the ever changing trends and internal company changes?
- What technology is out there to help manage this process? What are consumer expectations?
- How do we manage the talent we have to take action and be pro-active?
VP Business Operations
Market Me Social, Inc.
Executive Director of Talent Development
Becoming a Coaching Manager
This seminar gives leaders a variety of coaching tools, techniques and best practices. We all need to respect the ability to lead and measure the added value that brings to the table.
- Analyzing Performance
- Creating a Climate for Effective Coaching
- Giving Corrective Feedback and Handling Difficult Situations
- The Coaching Mind Set
- Coaching: Self-Assessment
- Using the “Mineral Rights” Model
- Providing Balance and Helpful Feedback
- The Coaching Manager as Observer
Dr. Debbie Phillips, CPM®
President of The Quadrillion
CEO of The Big Life, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate and Economic Outlook
Director, Quantitative & Commercial Research
National Association of REALTORS
In 2017, U.S. economic activity is at the intersection of global changes. As demographic changes and business cycle trends drive the economy, the Southeast sails with winds of growth at its back. What is the impact of these changes on commercial real estate? Attend this dynamic session to get a better understanding of:
- Consumer and business spending
- Employment and income
- Capital markets
- Economic and commercial real estate forecasts